Welcome to The Village of Clarksburg
Please circle Saturday August 20, 2016 2-7pm on your calendar, and consider joining us on the back patio at the Marsh Street Centre.
Meet and greet user groups of the Marsh Street Centre and also support our fundraiser with proceeds going to the Marsh Street HVAC Fund. Damages to the system occured in a recent lightning strike.
Hosted by Marsh Street Centre with the support of The Thornbury/Beaver Valley Lions Club and the Thornbury-Clarksburg Rotary Club.
The Silent Auction is available online until Friday Aug 19 at 6pm and closes Sat Aug 20 at the BBQ at 6pm.
If you have an item to add to the auction please send information and image to email@example.com All donations are sincerely appreciated,
BBQ and MUSIC
Music presented by The Thirsty Night Boys, Beverages of all sorts, (hard & soft) and BBQ
Thanks to those who have donated towards door prizes and the silent auction as well as our sponsors:
- Thornbury Foodland
- Thornbury Home Hardware
- Maxwell Family
- Eagles Adventures
- Don Duncan Lawn Service
- Pat and Ralph Jamieson
- TD Canada Trust
- Ashtons Blinds and Draperies
- Eagles Weed Control and Lawn Service
- Alar Soever
- Peter and Julie Bordignon
- Golden Town Apple Products
- Town of The Blue Mountains
Purchase a food ticket and get a raffle ticket towards winning one of the following
- Tour of the Water Plant and Waste Water Treatment Plant for a group of 10 donated by the Town of The Blue Mountains
- Tour of the Landfill Site for a group of 6 donated by the Town of The Blue Mountains
- Tour of Breaker Technology for a group of 6 donated by BTI
- Tour of Thornbury Fish ladder for a group of 6 donated by the Ministry of Natural Resources
- 45 minute beginners class in tatting for 2 people donated by the Craigleith Heritage Depot.
- Tour of Ashanti Coffee, donated by David Wilding Davies